Refunds and Playing policy
- If a member withdraws his/her registration prior to the start of the season, he/she will be entitled to a refund of 75% of the registration fees
- If a member withdraws his/her registration after the season has commenced, there will be no refund of fees unless the withdrawal is due to sickness or injury
- Should a member wish to withdraw their registration due to sickness or injury, he/she will EITHER be entitled to a refund of the fees less a $50 admin charge and $15 per match played prior to the withdrawal OR a refund of the fees less the cost of affiliation fees to Capital Football (whichever is the greater)
- Should a member feel they have a valid reason to withdraw their registration and it does not fall into the above categories, their request for a refund will be considered by the junior or senior committee chairperson as appropriate
- All players will be required to be registered on Goal Net and no transfers will be accepted, or given, if the player has outstanding fees or gear returns have not been not completed
- No unregistered player will be permitted to play for any team at any level
Western Suburbs Board and Committees
Our club consists of the board and Senior and Junior committees. The Board is responsible for managing the club and determining strategies, policies, and financial arrangements. The board consists of:
- Vice Chairman
- Club Captain
Interested in contributing to Western Suburbs success by becoming one of our sponsors. Many options exist from sponsoring a team, goal, corner flag or a Mighty Midgets sausage sizzle.
For further details contact one of our board or committee members.